Tuesday, September 26, 2006
I got the job I applied for and NOW am focusing on what to do to be prepared the first day. In celebration, here's a picture of my son with a sock draped over him. He came home from the university for the weekend. Behind him is a baby blanket his paternal grandmother, Myra, made for him. She knitted some beautiful things!!

This picture is for Marianne who named the lake in my town "Duck Hudda Lake." Hudda .. I think .. is a Lebanese word that can be used in the sentence "Don't step in the dog hudda."


The boy took this picture of the lake as we walked around it at sunset.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 8:50 AM |


3 Comments:


At September 27, 2006 12:27 PM, Blogger Joy

Yay for Betty's new job!!!! Congratulations, woman. I hope you absolutely love it!

 

At September 28, 2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Diane

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At October 12, 2006 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

betty!!! the Duck Hudda Pond is GORGEOUS!!! remember when you used to go for a walk,eat hummus and then weight yourself down't the Winn Dixie!!!!my,we have been around a lOooooong time!!!! your boy looks sweet!!!!your kitty is a grand knitter!!!