Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just showing the work I've done on Marianne's socks (Opal Tutti Frutti) and the Opal Cameleon ones. Both these yarns are so nice to work with. Of course, they're both Opal so I must be talking about the colorways. Yes, I am. Yulle gave me the Cameleon. I hope she didn't want socks for herself from it! She's going to get another ball of yarn knit up soonish. The Tutti Fruitti is one of those "rare" yarns that I can't seem to find in the U.S. It's on ebay from Europe which is just fine. Yarns from Europe are cheaper, including postage, than U.S. ones. I really think it's pretty and wonder why I can't find it here.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 12:14 PM |


1 Comments:


At September 09, 2006 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

You've got a really nice blog! It's fun to see all the socks you've made (and your son is a cutie!). Hope your feet are feeling better by now.