Thursday, February 23, 2006
Where am I? Why am I not posting? Can good and evil be assigned to a sock? Do all those movie stars really wear Earth Shoes? (found a list of 'em with photos in an online ad.)

I have not been posting because I have not been knitting much. My feet
have been really unhappy about a new job that requires me to stand on them all day. There's something wrong inside one foot that doesn't normally hurt but nowadays it does. So my hands don't want to work either.

Meantime, here's a picture of my cat attempting to control me with xray vision. It's not good at it so don't worry.
I am a bit down these days. Nice comments would be appreciated.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 8:13 AM |


6 Comments:


At February 23, 2006 11:02 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur

*pats pats* You know, if I were any faster and better at knitting socks, I'll be knitting you a pair and send them over to keep those feet comfy while standing. :)

 

At February 23, 2006 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Poor Betty's feet. Nothing worse than having painful tootsies. Hopefully your feet will adjust to the new job soon.

Anonymous Wabbit

 

At February 23, 2006 1:47 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

Thanks Elemmaclitur! The shoe salesman sold me socks as well! He thought they were better than hand-knitted. I bought them because they're plain black and I need those ... but they're NOT better!

Wabbit!! I'm so honored to hear from you. Thanks for the kind wishes.

 

At February 23, 2006 4:08 PM, Blogger christina

Awww, those feet need a long hot soak to feel better. I know what you mean, my feet sometimes hurt inside too. NOT fun. Do they even make Earth Shoes any more? I had a pair in 7th grade and thought I was really hot stuff. Pink and white polyester hounds tooth check stretch pants and Earth Shoes. What a winner.

Boy, that cat is really trying his hardest to burn a hole into your forehead, isn't he?

 

At February 23, 2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

Oh Christina! Do we have the same feet?? Should we start a support group? 4 Bad Feet!!

 

At February 24, 2006 7:53 AM, Blogger christina

Yes, very bad feet. Duck feet, in fact.I had to wear orthopedic shoes when I was was 2 yrs old.