Sunday, February 12, 2006


Sometimes things just go wrong. It's nobody's fault. Little accidents happen. Leaning on the bag of Cinnamon Imperials you can see where I laddered three inches of this sock. I found a dropped stitch back there and couldn't figure out how that could be .. I had the right number of stitches the whole time. But look in the circle .. there's a jag. Where it's two rows of knit stitches, they suddenly move to the right. I really like the material this yarn is making so it didn't bother me too much to rip it out and keep knitting.

I think Christina is telling me the progress bar shows up in the right place on her screen. Is this true? How frustrating computer coding is.

--Double oops.
Christina has pointed out that the bar is in the right place is you're using Internet
explorer which I'm not.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 10:58 PM |


2 Comments:


At February 13, 2006 8:46 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur

Hehehe, yeah, little accidents happen. I found a dropped stitch last night in my sock, too...but picked it up without too much of a sweat.

Thank you for your comment on my blog. BTW, 'lorry' is a very British word for 'truck'. ;)

 

At February 16, 2006 2:49 AM, Blogger Elemmaciltur

Hey Betty! Well, no worries about your comment on the sock. I didn't take any offense in it at all...I'm pretty proud that you actually like my sock.

Anyhow, I'm about 10 cm away from the tip of my foot now. I'm going to put my Olympic scarf on hold this morning and knit the sock to the end...and maybe cast on for the other side. :p