Saturday, January 21, 2006
The most beautiful of all possible yarns arrived today. Just look at them. Don't you want to touch them? Pet them? Just feel their soft perfect quality? These are (left to right) Opal Chameleon and Opal Brasil. They were sent by a the lovely girl with the shiny hair who leaves comments here ... but her name was nowhere on or in the package so I didn't put two and two together. Now, I wait for her to tell me which of these (or if not one of these ..which other yarn) she would like socks from.

Thank you Yulle.
This is a wonderful, surprising gift ... the best of all possible yarns.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 6:25 PM |


2 Comments:


At January 21, 2006 7:48 PM, Blogger christina

Oooh, pretty!

 

At January 25, 2006 9:19 PM, Blogger Deb

Okay, I'm hooked now. Where can I get some Opal Chameleon and Opal Brasil. I've got to have some. At the moment, I'm working with Regia and making some socks.