Wednesday, January 18, 2006
See this really big $107 book? It's my text book. (Later, I get to buy another similarly priced book.) Last night, I became a student again. If this goes well, in a few months I'll have a teaching certificate and ... a JOB!!!

They have mapped out all the dates for every class necessary through the end of July. Fortunately for them, they feel comfortable changing these at will and this has caused a problem here. I was set to take Zach to visit a college campus he's interested in but they've moved a Saturday class to that date. Zach grumbles about this. I am too overwhelmed with it all. Next to the book is a black blob which is really Ivan, my sweet dumb cat.

Just to even things out, here's Emperor the evil cat. Look at his face. He's talking like that cat in The Master and Marguerita. What do you think he's saying? It's really too frightening to consider.

 
posted by Betty Ann at 9:29 AM |


3 Comments:


At January 19, 2006 8:05 AM, Blogger christina

Wow, that's some book! Did you buy (or knit) yourself a back-to-school outfit? Are there any good looking single men in your class?

I am going to send secret x-ray vibes to make them change the date of that Saturday class so everyone is happy.

The talking cat is giving me the willies. What IS he saying?

 

At January 19, 2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Betty Ann

He wanted to check his email. Was telling me to get off the computer.

These word verifications are getting LONG.

 

At January 19, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger christina

I know. I think the word verification requires a PhD these days. Sometimes I can't even read it. (SEE? I just messed it up and have to do it again!)

And yeah, cats and their e mail - always hogging the computer.