Monday, January 02, 2006
I am sad to report that the blue/green/purple sock (2) has misbehaved. It took an attitude and opened a big hole in itself right where the gusset connects to the instep. No matter how I tried, I could not recreate fabric from the yarn in that hole and it had to be unknitted about a half-dozen rounds. Now it is banned to the arm of the chair while I finish the orange-stripey one.

While I asked people for yarn for Christmas I received none. Tomorrow, I have to bring a completed two-page questionare to the college to interview for a new program they have. I would appreciate a little encouragment here. (Guilt trip attempt.) These questions are tough and I mean they look simple but I believe there's only one answer they want and I don't know what it is.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 9:18 AM |


3 Comments:


At January 02, 2006 3:53 PM, Blogger christina

Gimme a B! B!
Gimme an E! E!
Gimme a T! T!
Gimme a T! T!
Gimme a Y! Y!

Whaddya got?

BETTY!!!!

...and an unruly sock. :-):-):-)

You are THE greatest and any answer from you is the right answer!

 

At January 02, 2006 6:26 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

LOL Schatzi. I've recently learned that pompoms are what Marianne's cat had removed at the vet's office so I think not. It will be a sock ... very soon ... or I shall poke it with size 14 needles.

 

At January 03, 2006 6:22 AM, Blogger Betty Ann

Thank you so much! What a wonderful cheerleadng squad.

The bad sock is back on track and I WILL provide answers to those ambiguous questions.