Sunday, December 11, 2005
I am freeeeeeee!!! For some reason, I have been seeing my knitting abilities up to the effort of producing hand-knitted socks for various people. All these would be done by Christmas and would be perfect. So I was starting things and problems popped up and I was just frustrated, getting nowhere. I totally frogged a couple of things, put them back in the basket and am now free to work on the hat you see below plus some socks that have been started that will be for me. After all this knitting, I only have one pair of socks for myself. After the hat and after Christmas, I will be without deadline, relax a bit, and maybe make some gift socks.

After I do this green/pink formation three more times, the knitting will be finished. Cute, I think.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 2:51 PM |


3 Comments:


At December 12, 2005 4:04 PM, Blogger Knittinannie

This looks so good..gotta make me one for sure now....

thanks for the help............

knittinannie

 

At December 13, 2005 2:45 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

You are all sooooo sweet. The hat will have pompoms but no ear flaps. I think it'll be big enough to pull over his ears. Because of the colors, there's extra wool inside and I worry that it'll work in Florida at all.

 

At December 13, 2005 4:35 PM, Blogger christina

Soooooooo cute!