Tuesday, November 22, 2005
I'm copying this from Christina becasue it was so cute on her blog. Besides I'm unoriginal.

1. The name of the town where you were born

Columbia, South Carolina. I left there when I was three.

2. The name of the town where you live now

Lake DeFuniak is supposed to be one of only three perfectly round lakes in the world, I think. It may be a sinkhole, however.

3. Your name

Is this a blow up doll?

4. Your grandmother’s name (just pick one)

My dad was 12 when she died. He was 14 when his stepmom decided he was old enough to go out on his own.


5. Your favourite food

I wouldn't eat it alone, of course, but I go through a lot of it.


6. Your favourite drink

I had to search for a picture of iced tea without lemon.


7. Your favourite song

Johnny Mathis. I wanted "Could Be" from West Side Story but didn't find a picture.


8. Your favourite smell

This must be almost everyone's. How could it not?

(As Christina said, the pictures remain the property of the owners.)
 
posted by Betty Ann at 4:57 PM |


2 Comments:


At November 23, 2005 4:37 PM, Blogger christina

Nice. I like Betty boop. And the olive oil.

How can a lake be perfectly round? Did they measure it?

 

At November 23, 2005 4:52 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

It's a small lake .. one mile around. I'm sure it's not that hard to measure and sink holes are very very round.

I have just noticed that "favorite" is misspelled. That's what I get from copying a Canadian.