Saturday, December 03, 2005

First, I want to show how friendly my cats are to each other. Acutally, Ivan (left) will try to be friendly but is usually rebuffed.

These socks are taking forever. The size 1 needles are smaller than skewers you barbecue with and it goes on and on and this is the first sock. It takes two, you know.

The green is another pair of fingerless gloves I've started. Hopefully, I'll be finished before Christmas.

Had to post this. Those who know me will faint.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 11:51 AM |


5 Comments:


At December 03, 2005 3:24 PM, Blogger christina

*picks self up off floor*

That's the neighbour's dining room, right??? ;-) And if it's not, can you please come over and do that to my house?

Those size 1 needles would be the death of me. I'm using size 0 but they are huge so they must be metric or something.

 

At December 03, 2005 3:31 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

You should see the kitchen. Ick.

I went to a size conversion chart and there's no metric 0 but there's a UK 0 which is 11 U.S. Maybe that's what you're using. When do we get to see the scarves.

Size 1 in U.S. is 13 in UK.

 

At December 04, 2005 8:18 AM, Blogger Betty Ann

Ivan is too dumb to go after yarn. Empie is too smart. He has started after it but his understood-vocabulary includes the word NO. Also, he knows MOUSE (toy). Ivan thinks his own name is Emperor.

 

At December 05, 2005 2:08 AM, Blogger christina

Blogger wasn't letting me comment! Hmmph.

My kitchen is ickier than your kitchen FOR SURE.

Yes, the needles must be UK sizes. I think that's what they use, or used to use in Canada because all the needles I have are around 20 years old.

Must go knit...

 

At December 05, 2005 1:43 PM, Blogger christina

I lurrrrved your joke! He'll love it too.

'the ranch' is , you know, the RANCH, as in MOOOOOO!!!