Sunday, December 18, 2005

This is the perfect little camouflage sock. You can see that I'm almost done with the heel flap on the second sock. There I was sitting in my chair looking for a dropped stitch when ... presto .. one of the needles vanished. I had already lost one so now I have three and can't finish the sock. I looked under all the furniture, took the chair cushions out, examined the afghan I was snuggled under, no needle. This is a size (2.25 mm) that I seriously think I never want to use again. I have 2.5 mm ones on the way.

Lorna's Lace Tuscany. I am loving this sock. It fits, is comfy and knits up fast with these 2.75 mm needles. I'm getting quite a lesson on metric math here.







And this is the hat as of the morning. The other day I had an html question for Zach and pretty soon he was looking at my website. He's a guy so MAYBE he didn't put 2 and 2 together and think about the hat picture. Anyway, I haven't wanted to post more of them. I'm not sure I have enough of the green. Hope so. It's my favorite color in here. I wish the tassels could be green also.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 9:53 AM |


4 Comments:


At December 18, 2005 1:52 PM, Blogger christina

Did you check your cleavage? :-)

I swear sometimes I lose things and they're actually right there staring at me. I think they move into another dimension for a couple of minutes and then come back.

You are a sock and hat knitting genius! Everything looks fabulous.

 

At December 18, 2005 2:02 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

My cleavage? I'm wearing a shirt and sweater up my neck so .. no. I think that, too, actually about the other dimension. These needles, knowing they're not loved, are migrating there as a group.

 

At December 18, 2005 7:35 PM, Blogger soapy

very neat socks looking good. Sorry about the disappering needle! I hate when that happens myself

 

At December 19, 2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Mz Mar

Time to try Magic Loop for socks~~much harder to lose circulars!! Socks look great tho~~