Monday, December 26, 2005

These are my newly finished Lorna's Laces socks in Tuscany and I love them. sighhhh (please ignore the blue thread showing on the top of the sock..it is no longer there.)

Zach seems happy with his hat. He wore it when it went to see his girlfriend yesterday (such a doll by the way!) and told me she liked it. "Everybody likes goofy hats," he said.

"Would she like some goofy socks?" I asked. He didn't seem so convinced about that.


You Are Socks!

Cozy and warm... but easily lost.
You make a good puppet.
What Crappy Christmas Gift Are You?
 
posted by Betty Ann at 8:41 AM |


3 Comments:


At December 26, 2005 5:07 PM, Blogger christina

I'm a Christmas sweater: "Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy.
You're not afraid to be a little tacky." Well fine!

Beautiful socks! Are those your jammies? Very cute.

 

At December 26, 2005 5:12 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

Why yes! I think you should post pictures of your jammies too!! Let's look relaxed.

 

At December 27, 2005 10:32 AM, Blogger Betty Ann

Hey Schatzi !! Socks are a GREAT thing to be. Did you see Painterwoman's result???