Monday, January 16, 2006

I am following the lead of the very clever Christina and posting a picture of the inside of my fridge. Notice:

*chocolate SILK (Soy Milk) on top shelf. Sooo yummmy.
*that yellow thing on the second shelf is Durian Pudding. If you have not had Durian Pudding, you are just so lucky. If you have never been within 100 yards of a durian, you are lucky. In fact, we should all take out restraining orders against durians just in case. And, I suggest that any friends of Zach's who might be reading this say to him, "I'd like to try that durian pudding. Can you stand to share it?"
*third shelf, sodas and yogurt. Balances out the diet.
*fourth shelf, a bag of Arby's Roast Beef sandwiches. 5 for $5.99.
*on the top of the door, notice butter compartment is still covered with the original plastic. Keeps it new.

The fridge also has fruit/veggie trays but the camera had no interest in those.

The Aslan socks have gone to their new home and they were so happy. They would've wagged their tails had I thought to knit any.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 12:07 PM |


3 Comments:


At January 16, 2006 2:14 PM, Blogger christina

Very tidy fridge, and just as full as mine. I was getting worried about all the people with empty fridges. Condiments are what makes the world go 'round, right?

You have durian pudding in your fridge? Gahhhhhh! Amazingly enough, I just found out yesterday through another blog what durian is and will be devoting my life to avoiding it.

 

At January 16, 2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Betty Ann

(everyone keep their eyes on their own response)

Christina! Run run from this stuff! Run fast!!

Yulle, oh come on! It can't hurt you. Just a little taste? I am alarmed that you are allowed Equivalence America, brown seaweed cold soup and raw rice wine in your dorm.

 

At January 17, 2006 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Apparently I have to go look up what durian is. Again. I'm sure you have told me what it is before. What you haven't told me is why it is in your fridge.

It looks as though there is some controversy over whether durian smells like "crushed garlic, mixed with Mediterranean cheese and seasoned with army socks" or "a congested waste pipe" / " a dirty toilet"

Yum