Friday, February 03, 2006
I copied from Christina again.

Four Things Meme

Four jobs I’ve had:
Overseas telephone operator
Reporter
Cocktail waitress
Admissions clerk in hospital

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
Sergeant Bilko
A La Carte
Nothing Sacred
Connie and Carla

Four places I’ve lived:
California
Alabama

Germany
Florida

Four TV shows I love:
Monk
Gillmore Girls
Amazing Race
Laverne and Shirley

Four places I’ve vacationed:
San Francisco
New York
London/Paris
Cruise ship in Caribbean

Four of my favorite dishes:
Cobb salad
Tacos
Beef/sweet potato stew
Sausage/beet soup

Four sites I visit regularly:
Wikepedia
Google
Yahoo
Catoftheday.com

Four places I’d rather be right now:
Big Sur
On a train through Canada
New Mexico
Munich

 
posted by Betty Ann at 8:46 AM |


3 Comments:


At February 05, 2006 11:15 AM, Blogger christina

On a train through Canada? I'll come with you! We can knit all the way through the Prairie provinces.

I looooved Laverne and Shirley. Why don't they make shows like that any more?

 

At February 06, 2006 7:09 AM, Blogger Betty Ann

I never watched Laverne and Shirley without laughing and that Canadian trainride has been a dream for a long time. We'd have a great time. You could read the French signs to me.

 

At February 07, 2006 7:34 AM, Blogger christina

Well, I could TRY to read the French signs to you :-) I think my mother did the trip once. Is there even a cross-Canada train any more? A long time ago they started cutting back on rail travel a lot. Must go research this.

And thanks for the hugs. I will survive. {{:-)}}