Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Since blogger started its beta version, it is SO HARD to post in the regular old version. Of course, they won't let me into the new one and I don't know I managed to get in to the old. Gripe gripe gripe. Anyhow, these lovely out-of-focus socks will be for a wonderful person who will look at them a lot as it is too foggy where she lives to see any further. The colors are nice even if the focus is bad.

These are my Regia Canadian Classic Colors #4741. They are working out so nicely. I think I love Regia yarn the most.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 12:58 PM |


6 Comments:


At August 29, 2006 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Dear Betty, than you for the very kind and lovely comment you left on my blog!!! You made my day!! I love all your socks!! They are fantastic!! What cute cats too!! Happy knitting of the Chameleon socks!!!(and I really like exclamation marks it seems!!!)

 

At August 29, 2006 6:59 PM, Blogger Diane

So many great sock yarns to choose from ... I don't know how you could pick a favorite. LOL I love the color combination on the Opal yarn. It's always interesting to see the pattern on the self patterning yarn. It's like magic!

 

At September 01, 2006 5:30 AM, Blogger christina

Wahhhh? Blogger has a beta version? I'm so confused. But I LOVE all your socks!

 

At September 03, 2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa---i can see clearly through my OWN foggy eyeballs and THOSE are gorgeous sox!!!AND,since i live in Candadia {betty's ds called it this for katie once i believe!!}i will be needing such warm and wooly companions VERY SOON---i think it will call for a box of pink bones-yessssssssss pink bones will be in order---i like to lie about sending them,but often times i actually DO send a few out!!! THANKS BETTILA!!!!

 

At September 03, 2006 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

i tried to set up an account betty,but it kept rejecting all the names i picked so i have to log on as anon---but you know it's marianne!!

 

At September 04, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger christina

EVERYONE knows is Marianne! Who else could it be?? Hssss hsss! :-)