Saturday, September 23, 2006
These .. tutti frutti socks .. are the last ones I will ever post pictures of and say who they're for. This is because I suffer from guilt and am easily pressured. So for those many many people in the world who don't knit their own socks and for whom I'd love to knit them, I can't get to it soon enough to feel unguilty. I'll still post pictures of socks though. Mariannnne, they're almost done. I messed with the colors on the puter but this is close.

My ever-so-good son is on his to see me from college. He has called four (maybe five) times so far to let me know how it's going: traffic updates, car lost in garage, directions needed. I really want to see him but there is no end to worrying about one's children. I'll see if I can get him to hold some knitting while I photograph him.

I also applied for a wonderful job yesterday so pray, cross your fingers, hold your breath, whatever.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 10:47 AM |


1 Comments:


At September 24, 2006 2:57 PM, Blogger christina

Beautiful socks.

And I'm crossing everything I have!