Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cartoons are what I'm wishing for. I live in a rural area without cable, won't buy a satellite and so only get one station. Lazy Town is not a cartoon. I miss the clever little 2-d animals, trains and strange-haired people who are supposed to be on tv on Saturday morning. While I wait for CBS to wake up and fix this, here's my current knitting.

The Tutti Fruitti sock toe is being formed.

The back of my little sweater for Children in Common is almost finished. You can't really see the two oranges at the bottom but they're there.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 8:56 AM |


3 Comments:


At September 09, 2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Hege

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I will take a real picture when I have the second sock finished. I look forward to seeing more of your blog in the future. You have made a lot of great socks!
There is nothing on cable most of the time anyway. You are probably lucky for not wasting all that time. ;)

 

At September 10, 2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Diane

The tutti fruitti sock is looking great. And I can't wait to see the finished CIC sweater.

I live at the bottom of a mountain so before cable I could only get 2 stations and they were both very poor quality. With cable I get to watch the History Channel, Discovery, TLC, lots of news, and Bravo (Project Runway and Queer Eye).

 

At September 16, 2006 10:47 AM, Blogger christina

I love that sweater. You're doing a wonderful thing here, making a little child happy and warm.