Thursday, March 26, 2009
I've always loved rain. When I moved to Florida, it rained every afternoon about 4:00. Sadly, the climate changed. Now, whenever it rains, I run outside and take the same picture which always looks the same and is not so interesting. But I keep doing it and here's today's version.
I started Cookie A's Monkey Socks but messed it up quickly and started over with new yarn. I have made it all way through one repeat and just everyone else who knits this sock, I think it is very fun and very well written. Cookie A is some kind of cute sock genius.The yarn is a Trekking bamboo blend.
The ugliest socks
I have ever made went to a honey-haired honey in snowy Maine who continues to say she loves them. I felt guilty and decided to make her pretty socks. Here's one I just completed It's Trekking XXL is one of their "jean" colors.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Betty Ann at 9:38 AM |


3 Comments:


At March 26, 2009 12:41 PM, Blogger Ki

Ooooo Pretty!! Mmmmm Kiwi love new sock.

 

At March 27, 2009 4:05 AM, Blogger christina

Taffy. Taffy-haired. Goes well with the pretty new purple socks.

I will send you buckets and buckets of rain if you like.

 

At March 30, 2009 2:38 PM, Blogger Diane

These are sooooo pretty.She's a lucky taffy-haired one.