Tuesday, March 10, 2009




My wonderful son came home on Spring Break wearing the very first socks I ever made. I have offered to throw them away before but he's said, "Where else am I going to get short wool socks?" I clearly didn't know what I was doing, was afraid I didn't have enough yarn (Fleece Artists merino) but wanted my first socks to be for him. Awwww.

He was taking a picture of me and the bad cat, Empy, when I said I must either look cute in the picture or not be in it. So Empy hid my face. Good bad cat.



This is Ivan, my beautiful Siberian sweet cat sitting in the window behind a shredded screen. Guess who shredded it?? Not Ivan. No.


Zach shared this picture with me. He took it outside his math building because the bicycles were arranged in a bike-rainbow. Lovely!
 
posted by Betty Ann at 7:54 AM |


0 Comments: