Wednesday, March 25, 2009
First, I can't find my camera so I can't document this headache. I am simply knitting a simple sock with Trekking XXL yarn and nothing should go wrong. I was almost to the end of the toe when a little stitch that had not been knit into starting mocking me. I kept knitting thinking it would hide and leave me alone but it stuck out its little yarn tongue as I went row after row around. If the socks were for me, I might have just basted it down but they are not so I went back to fix it. I reknit the toe once, twice, three times, screwed up the kitchener, cut off the end of the toe, took out stitches one-by-one til it was right and am reknitting again.

I am intending to knit the monkey sock but really if I can not even do a toe, how am I going to make lace?

Here is the fabulous Jared Flood scarf that I'm making
and two of my favorite things: my son and some yarn. Isn't he wonderful to hold it for me?

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Betty Ann at 10:23 AM |


0 Comments: