Sunday, February 17, 2008
I have lived in this house for almost five years and for the first time, I saw my bad cat cross the road the other day. He has to go outdoors because he refuses to use a cat box. The other cat, the good cat, was held at the vet's for five days recently due to illness and I think the bad cat was relieved to have him gone. He has hissed at him since then, refused to share food (just walked away), and I think it's why he crossed the road. But he won't live long this way and I'm unhappy about it.

Meantime, I have knit this pair of socks and this other sock. They are big socks as some people are not thoughtful enough to have small feet.











Further complaining, I have an earache. It was supposed to storm today so I put up the shades and happily waited. Then I heard that Prattville Al had serious destruction and felt guilty. It's just that I work odd days and was glad to have the day off during the a storm. It rained here about five minutes.
 
posted by Betty Ann at 5:50 PM |


1 Comments:


At February 18, 2008 8:15 AM, Blogger Diane

Cats are just odd little creatures. I gave up trying to figure them out years ago.

I hope your ear feels better.