Saturday, August 18, 2007
Why am I not sticking my toe in a sock? What is the sound of one toe sticking?

Blogger boasts that it automatically saves drafts. But I was just writing a post, hit a wrong key, was out of blogger and there is no saved draft!! So pooey on braggy blogger.

I know it's obvious that I haven't posted in a long time. Just haven't felt up to it. I've knitted a few things since then but haven't photographed some of them. Here's a couple that I did: Gloves and socks for darling Yulle .. son's friend. This is my hand and her feet.




This morning, I woke up screaming. It didn't wake my son so I guess I don't scream loud but it was meaningful to me. My sweet cat, the cat who cuddles and who is incredibly soft and good and beautiful, jumped into bed with me and landed on my hand with his claws out. Two went into my hand and stuck there!! He was pulling and not getting free and I thought he'd rip my skin off. I couldn't get a good picture of the puncture wounds but here's a bad one and mug shot of the culprit. I put antibiotic cream on it and hope for best. I've heard about cat scratch fever. Yow!!



Labels:

 
posted by Betty Ann at 7:36 AM |


0 Comments: