Saturday, February 17, 2007
The next pair of socks I finish will be sent to Kath the Sailor Woman. Meantime, I'm also knitting Fortissima 6-ply on size 2 needles for my amazing son:



And Lorna's Laces New Town Shepherd Socks for my yoga genius teacher:



And I think these are Opal .. for me:




These will also be for me. Right now they're in baby stage. Pretty cotton colors.



And theeeese are marianne's feet in her hand knit Opal socks. When in New Brunswick, please drop in her shop and spend your Yankee dollars.

 
posted by Betty Ann at 12:50 PM |


2 Comments:


At February 18, 2007 10:48 PM, Blogger Diane

Very nice collection of socks in progress. Love them all.

 

At February 20, 2007 2:13 AM, Blogger christina

"Spend your Yankee dollars"

Hee!

All the socks are so beautiful.