Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Is that a good enough title? I have pictures today:



It's so hard to get a good picture of Ivan and he so deserves recognition. He's just 100 percent sweet and soft and cuddly. He's a rescued Siberian. If you're not familiar with that breed, many people aren't allergic to them and they have other characteristics such as loyalty. Ivan comes when he's called. My other cat might flick an ear in our direction.



And I finished these socks today.



This Ivan's boy. He left for college again today. It's his second and final year at UF and it doesn't get any easier. I cried more today than last year. He's a wonderful kid. Ivan is lucky to have him.



This is the boy packing his car to leave. He paid for the car himself.




My new friend Patty sent me kefir grains !! Very good news. I feel horrible emotionally most of the time but great physically so I can keep on going. Kefir plays a big part in that.



Since I can't stop thinking about him, I casting on socks for him today. This is the yarn.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Betty Ann at 12:53 PM |


0 Comments: