Sunday, August 26, 2007
I have cast on four socks. I keep thinking about knitting something else but A) I have a lot of sock yarn and B) I don't feel like figuring anything out. I haven't even made a toe up sock or two socks at once or anything new and mentally challenging. One of the new socks is plain dull brownish-grey and it's for me and I will use a new stitch. I say that with emphasis like Scarlet O'Hara. I WILL use a new stitch. Dammit. It will be some little baby cable or something. Yawn.

Actually, I'm thinking about making this plastic bag from Hakucho's blog. Because A) I like it and B) I don't have to buy yarn and C) it's green. Mostly, I like it and can use it.




Two of the new socks are mates for these. They can talk to each other while they're waiting for me to finish.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Betty Ann at 8:21 AM |


2 Comments:


At August 26, 2007 3:09 PM, Blogger hakucho

Your socks are great! Very colorful. I want to try toe up socks next.
Glad to see you like my big bag. If you do decide to make one be sure and send me a picture...I'd love to add it to my gallery :)
good luck and happy knitting :)

 

At August 30, 2007 12:53 PM, Blogger christina

Ooooh, new template. I like it.